How About Amateur Wine Tasting for Girls' Night Out?

I discovered the joie de vivre of wine about 10 years ago, before it began to enjoy the girls-night-out popularity it does now! I wasn't raised with it. Few were, in our small Michigan Dutch community. And wine hadn't come into it's own for the common man till the mid-90s. My grandfather tippled his daily cream sherry, but as my grandmother was wont to point out, that was not exactly haute epicurean wine! I'd always been fascinated with world cultures in which wine was part of their tradition.

So how about, at your next bash, an amateur wine tasting? I won't say I'm a sommelier yet, but I'm learning the language. And I can steer you to some good ones. My new find is Amateur Sommelier Wine Musings: Chilean Carmenere Merlot

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Blog Archive